Saturday 25 February 2012

Intro 1.0 - The Beginning

        Times are getting hard, for us young children. We all need ways to get rich, and I am here to journey these paths. Shout out to George Chen aka. HKC for his attempts to blog so well that he gets Google Ads. Good luck to my brotha!!!
       Anyway, this is my first time blogging, but I hope I recruit millions of people and make lots of munny like Keb Jumbo or Nigga Higa. Of course, YouTube is the place to start, and we all know that. That is why I am soon banding together my trustful 3 friends and making a YouTube channel that we planned several months ago, but just haven't had the initiative to start. We will make it big, and we need you, YOU TO WATCH US DO IT!!!! YHEAAAHHH!! :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.