Saturday 25 February 2012

The Set-Up (Starts with YOU - Follow!)

    Gotta Start Some Where. The goals for me are rather simple, so lets make this happen:
1. YouTube Hit channel - making hit videos and bringing laughter about
2. My bloG. Must make this a hit and milk googlesenseADS for some moola.
3. Set up a lemonade stand in the Summer for some quick change

This won't be possible without you guys, my fellow viewers. Help a chum out and follow me on Twitter @KwangSuh and subscribe to my Blog. I know I just started out so I don't expect much; and I definitely didn't expect........ 12 PAGE VIEWS in one daY!!! I want to thank all you viewers who stumbled across my page by chance and gave a quick glance to what I had. Even though it might not be much, I hope you continue to watch this young man on a long windy journey to his first check of a couple of pennies.
    We all have to start somewhere in our little hobbies, and this how I'm doing it. Let's see how things roll, and just subcribe to me for a couple laughs here and there and drop by and read me again! Thanks!
Apologize for my crappy check made in "Paint" :P 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.