Monday 27 February 2012

Google AdSense






    Just got Google Adsense up and working. So let my page flourish with ads!! Now the question arises: "What's the harm in clicking ads?" - Nothing! The majority of us have it integrated into our systems that Ads = bad, mainly because they prevent us from enjoying our favourite shows (and just testing our damn patience!). But let's look on the brighter side of advertisements; where would our washroom breaks be without commercials? Where would our snack breaks be? Our facebook/Twitter update intervals be?? GONE! We musn't treat all ads the same and must look on the brighter side of them, especially GoogleAdsense. All of us rely on Google with our many quests for answers, recipes, articles, or just finding the most randomest, mostly asked questions (ie. KevJumba is a homosexual bear wrestler).

    Now, Google Ads have been with Google since the beginning of time, and we just never paid any attention to them! These aren't the kind of ads which bring malware or viruses, or pop-up instantly while you're trying to read something. These are GoogleAdsense Ads which give you, the viewer the opportunity to click on them at will! We must look on the greater side of benefits when dealing with Google Ads, especially on Blogs. We are a community of thinkers, innovators, and just regular people. There is no harm in manually clicking ads on other people's pages, so show some support and let's milk Google for all it's Adsense pennies!

   Just send your support and click one, then just close the ad, it's that simple; but too overlooked. Don't just read this, or skim around my page and leave! Interact! Follow me, Friend me, chat me, click ads for me! and much more!!

   Feel free to leave any comments or regards or questions or anything you'd like to see in the near future from me. Don't be one of those stalkers who just skim for pictures and what not! Come to my blog and interact! I'm willing to do the same for you and also check out your blogs; just friend me and I'll get back to you asap! ENJOY ADS! and spread the love to one another, we all have some common sense, but let's incorporate some ADSENSE!

1 comments:

I agree with you but I'm shy!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.